Elsass Academy Westlake
At Elsass Academy Westlake, we strive to reach beyond the typical childcare setting to provide a fun, meaningful and enriching experience for every child who enters our doors. Our caring and dedicated staff will partner to inspire your children in age-appropriate activities and academic excellence. Developing the “whole child” is very important to us as we work towards nurturing each individual’s emotional, intellectual, and physical potential. We will honor each child’s spirit for learning and teach through a unique blend of academic curriculum, play-based learning, athletics and intimate social experiences.
Our charming and eclectic facility rests on three beautiful, shaded acres in the Westlake Hills area. At any given time you may find your student comfortably curled up in a quiet corner with a good book, outside watching the clouds float by, or maybe even racing past you to play with one of their dearest friends. Whatever the circumstances, be assured that here at Elsass Academy Westlake “our backyard is your backyard!”
A lot of magic happens here every day at Elsass Academy. We encourage you to join hands with us as an integral part of our beautiful community. We cherish each and every one of you and look forward to many joy-filled years to come.
Why Elsass Academy?
- We are a family owned and operated business with over 60 years in the Austin Child Education Market.
- We maintain a lower student-teacher ratio than required by the State Licensing Department.
- Longevity of our staff shows their dedication to our program.
- Because of our connection with Crenshaw's, children over three years of age receive free weekly gymnastic lessons.
- Our facility is unique and specifically designed for pre school, after school care and summer camps.
- Our preschool includes both an indoor gym as well as large outdoor play areas.
- Our unique curriculum is centered around preparing the children for elementary school both physically and mentally.
August 18, 2017
Elsass will be closed, Friday August 18th for a Teacher Workday.
August 21, 2017
Fall Schedules and After School Care begin Monday, August 21st.
August 28, 2017
Mother's Morning Out begins Monday, August 21st.
Like Us On Facebook!
Make sure you like us on Facebook to get faster updates on important information! Click here for our Facebook page.